Following these steps will create or update a student in PowerSchool. These steps should be run after a guardian has completed and submitted their enrollment packet(s) inside SchoolMint.
IMPORTANT: Further steps need to be completed in order to fully enroll and activate a student. Please follow the Creating a New Student using Online Enrollment article.
- Login to SchoolMint (http://usd358.schoolmint.net)
- From the menu select 'Admissions' -> 'Sync to SIS'
- Filter the search down to the grade level of student(s) you want to sync. We recommend starting with a single grade level.
- In the search results, checkmark the student(s) to sync.
- Click the 'Sync to SIS' button, located above the search results.
- Confirm the message that comes up by clicking 'Yes'
- SchoolMint will now look for errors. When no errors are found, click "Continue"
- Verify the information on the Finalize Sync to SIS screen and click "Sync to SIS"
- Click "Confirm Sync" if prompted.
- Inspect the Summary page for any errors or failures.