Below are the instructions for How to Create Class Rosters for 9/20 count day.
Change the information as you need (like the Printed Date).
- Choose the School, Choose System Reports, Scroll to the bottom and choose Class Rosters (PDF)
- Select ALL teachers or just the teachers you want.
- If you are doing this on 9-20 then choose are currently enrolled in class
- Enter or modify the following Header:
Oxford Jr/Sr High School Teacher: ~(teachername) Printed Date: 9/20/2018 Course Number: ~(course_number) Course Name: ~(coursename) Period: ~(expression) Term: ~(termid;;if.fieldvalue.2801.then=Sem 1;if.fieldvalue.2802.then=Sem 2) Credits: ~(Credit_hours) College/Career: ~(KS_KCC_CCCredits) State Course Code: ~(KS_KCC_SubjectCode)~(KS_KCC_Identifier) State Course Code: ~(ks_kcc_subjectcode)~(ks_kcc_identifier)~(ks_kcc_level)~(credit_hours)~(ks_kcc_sequence)~(ks_kcc_seqtotal)~(KS_KCC_Grade)~(ks_kcc_SPED_ESOL)~(Ks_Kcc_DeliveryType)~(ks_kcc_cccredits)
- Enter or modify the following Roster Columns:
~(count)\#\.35\C lastfirst\Name\3\L grade_level\Gr\.5\L student_number\PS number\1\L State_StudentNumber\State Number
- Click Submit and save the file as something like Roster for Auditor 2018-19