Sometimes an iPad may behave unexpectedly. These are some basic steps anyone can follow to fix most iPad behavior problems.
- Quit the app that is giving you trouble.
- Shut Down the iPad and turn it on again.
- If the iPad is frozen or unresponsive, then force restart the iPad.
- Make sure the iPad is connected to the internet.
- If the affected app uses the internet, clear the website data on the iPad.
- Check iPad storage and verify it has enough available storage space.
- Delete and reinstall the affected app. (Backup first)
If the above steps do not resolve the problem on your iPad, please open a helpdesk ticket.