The following directions are for the rare situations you need to create a student manually in PowerSchool. Current examples are for Crossroads lunch accounts or ECCELL students.
IMPORTANT: Under almost all circumstances, you will use SchoolMint to create a student using online enrollment.
- In PowerSchool choose the school (from the upper right) where the new student will be created.
- Click "Enroll New Student" from the left sidebar.
- Enter required information
- Enrollment Date
- Full Time Equivalency
- Make sure to choose the proper status for "Exclude from State Reporting"
- Next it will search for family or duplicate students. Review and click Continue or Enroll.
- You will need to follow additional steps to set Lunch ID/Password Assignment for the student.